Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stepping out of my comfort zone!

One of my photography goal's this year is to take at least one self-portrait each month. I do not like being in front of the camera! I made it a bit easier on myself by chopping off my head. :):) I was excited to get my first copy of Click magazine. (It was a gift from a fellow photographer on the Clickin' Moms forum!)

And then, just to push me WAY FURTHER from my soft, comfy place... I decided to take a picture of my baby bump. Because at 16 weeks 5 days, I'm feeling really big already. And I have almost zero pictures of my pregnant. And I think baby will enjoy seeing some pictures (even if my head is cut off) when he/she is older.


I think most of us mamas struggle to get in front of the camera. If I can do it (& share my growing belly), so can you! :) Maybe next month, I'll venture to show my face. :)

6 comments:

dawn said...

You're so beautiful, you should!

Tully Family said...

Aww. Thanks, Dawn! :)

Bethany said...

I need to branch out and take a self portrait, too. You look great!

Unknown said...

Seriously- one of my favorite moms... EVER! <3

Tully Family said...

Yes, Bethany! QUICKbefore that baby comes!

Tully Family said...

Ashley, you're making me blush! :) Come visit so one- we need to meet that hubby of yours!